President Obama has taken unprecedented steps to expand rights, benefits, and resources for transgender people. From jobs and health care to veterans’ benefits and safer working, learning and traveling environments, the well-being of transgender Americans has been a priority of this Administration.
- President Obama took pivotal steps to ensure that transgender Americans have stronger protections against hate crimes and discrimination
- President Obama took steps to help make sure that professional environments are safer for transgender employees
- President Obama has worked to safeguard transgender youth from bullying and harassment in schools
- From veterans to families, President Obama has improved access to respectful, quality health care for transgender americans
- The Obama administration continues to address the unique discrimination faced by transgender Americans seeking safe, equal housing
For more information, please see the source link below to access the full PDF, and visit transunitedforobama.org.