The World Professional Association for Transgender Health is starting a Graduate Student Initiative which will provide a professional home for graduate researchers and young professionals in the field of transgender health.
Graduate-level students in medicine, law, and the social sciences are invited to join WPATH and to encourage our current student members around the world to get more involved.
Members of the WPATH Student Initiative are developing these resources:
- Registry for ongoing and completed graduate research projects
- Awards for student research & early career accomplishment
- Graduate student panels at symposium
- Mentoring program matching students with senior members
- Special rates for membership and symposium
- Listing of training programs and our members who might serve as liaisons to these programs
Students who are eligible for membership are encouraged to join now and get involved.